Many businesses would love to quadruple their views on their Instagram Reels. Unfortunately, the vast majority have no idea how to go about it. They’re stuck using old-fashioned tactics that don’t work anymore in today’s environment.
Fortunately, this post is here to help. We look at all the most effective ways to massively increase your view count without spending a fortune on advertising or waiting months for your hard work to take effect.
Humanise Your Reels
The easiest way to quadruple your Instagram Reel views is to humanise it. Instead of just displaying words or posting pictures of inanimate objects, add yourself, your colleagues, or your clients to the mix. Adding people makes your content more engaging almost immediately.
There are multiple ways you can do this, including:
- Interviews of you, your clients or thought leaders in your category
- Videos of you explaining your services, deals, offers, and incentives
- Short clips of customers reviewing your products or services
- Explainers that go into depth about how clients are finding innovative ways to use your services
- Videos of your team providing services to your customers
- Videos of your colleagues making products or delivering services
Just make sure there are faces in the videos. Don’t post anything that is just landscapes or inanimate objects. That won’t work.
Add Music To Your Video
Next, try adding music to your videos. Music helps make even the simplest corporate productions more engaging and professional.
Even better, add trending music to your videos. Customers love listening to new tracks, making it more likely they will consume your content to the end.
Adding music to commercial videos is effective for a host of reasons. For starters, it increases the emotional impact of your marketing. Music bypasses the brain’s logical processing centres, helping prospective clients feel more positive straight away.
It also makes your outreach more memorable. Prospects are more likely to remember your brand if they associate it with an upbeat soundtrack.
Lastly, music helps to set the tone for your company, helping you create a more distinctive identity. Your choice of track can be a powerful branding tool, giving your firm some much-needed personality.
Tag A Person, Business, Place, Or Object In Your Reel
The next way to quadruple your views is to tag someone, something, or a place in your Reel – even if it’s just your business. Adding tags helps to add context to your posts, telling your audience where you are and where your ideas are coming from.
Tagging also brings multiple additional benefits. These include:
- Increased collaboration between other businesses, enhancing your ability to form valuable, mutually beneficial partnerships
- Improved discoverability, making it easier for users to find and consume your content
- An increased sense of community around your brand and greater interdependence on the Instagram ecosystem
- Enhanced user engagement, making it easier for people to comment, share, and like your content
Put Text On Your Video
Another way to quadruple your Instagram Reels views is to add text to your videos. Remember, many people consume social media content with the sound turned off. Therefore, adding text tells your audience what your video is about. They can then choose to unmute to listen to your video’s audio content if they want to learn more.
Adding text to your Insta Reels is pretty easy.
If you have an iPhone:
- Click the + icon in the top corner of your screen once inside the Instagram app
- Select Reels in the menu and record a new video
- Tap Preview to enter the editing screen
- You’ll then see an option to add text with the “Aa” button in the top right corner
- Click the button and start typing. Then move the text around with your finger to position it in your video. You can adjust the text size using your index finger and thumb.
- Click Next.
The process is almost identical for Android and Windows-based devices.
Bonus Tip: Let The Reel Roll For Up To Three Days Without Posting It On Your Profile Page
Lastly, try letting your reel roll for up to three days without posting it on your profile page. Reels are super hot right now and letting them run by themselves can be a great way to rack up extra views. Let them run for one, two or even three days and then delete them from your profile page – they’ll still be on your Reels page. You can always add your Reel to your profile later if you want to.
For help with increasing your number of Insta Reel views, work with a professional marketing company, such as Visibility Marketing.